Can’t miss our Scimitar Oryx around the ranch with their white and reddish-brown coats, and their long straight horns. Male and female both have horns and can range anywhere between 30″ and 42″. Our Scimitar Oryx are free ranging and you can choose the method in which you would like to harvest your animal. You have the option for bow or rifle, and safari style or blind hunting.
You can hunt Scimitar Oryx year round, and the meat is one of the best out there! Enjoy a Scimitar Oryx fried steak after your hunt.
All Inclusive Daily Rate for lodging and meals:
– 200 per night/per adult.
– Children 10 and under are no cost.
– Includes lodging, meals, and drinks.
About Our Rates:
– The trophy fee is for the cost of the animal and does not include the daily rate.
– Required deposits start at $1,500.
– Deposits go towards your final bill and holds your date of choice.
– We charge 100% of wounded or unrecoverable animals.
– Hunts cancelled 30 days prior to the first day of the hunt may change to another date at no additional cost.
– Hunts cancelled within the 30 days are subject to forfeited deposit.
– Prices and availability are subject to change.
All trophy and management hunts are based on availability.
Contact us today to find out!